Front End Jedi Master
We are looking for a battle tested front end leader to architect and implement Sizung's web interface from scratch against a complete set of designs and interactions. You will implement a locked-down set of designs and interactions from our InVision prototype. The right fit will have a track record of leading front end development from zero to scale for enterprise grade applications. It will be a hands on role working directly with our lead engineer to develop against our API micro-services, and include the management of one full-time developer. The position can be full or part time depending on the candidate's skill and availability. Compensation is structured on a project basis.
* Architect and implement our web interface from scratch adhering precisely to the fully completed set of designs and interactions in our InVision prototype.
* Build efficient, robust and reusable front-end abstraction layer on our existing API and micro-services architecture.
* Write and supervise clean, well-documented code that is easy to maintain and grow with the product roadmap.
* Work seamlessly with our lead back end engineer, and manage one full time junior front end developer.
* Experienced debugging across multiple browsers and devices, knowledge of optimizing the performance of websites is a plus, SEO experience a plus.
* Track record building enterprise grade front-end applications from scratch, experience building enterprise communications and/or project management SaaS applications is a plus.
* Ability to work in person with our team in Harlem NYC, or highly experienced in managing successful remote collaborations.